Our car rental includes:
- Free delivery within Prague and at the airport from 8 am to 6 pm (2-day rentals or more);
- Comprehensive car insurance throughout Europe MOD and TPL insurance (MOD 10%, min. 10,000 CZK);
- Road charges in the Czech Republic
- 21% VAT;
- Child seat or booster;
- 24/7 road assistance within Europe;
- Unlimited mileage (3-day rentals and more);
- Studded/snow tires depending on the season.
Car rent conditions:
- Minimum rental period: 24 hours (excluding business-class cars with a driver and motorcade services);
- Minimum driver age: 21 years old;
- Category B driving license (national or international) minimum 2 years ;
- Cash or VISA/Master Card are accepted;
- Foreign passport;
- In case renting to the company – statement from trade court.
We pay attention to important features and additional rental charges before concluding an agreement.
- Fuel (a car is rented and rented with a full tank);
- Road charges abroad;
- Deposit based on the rent conditions:
- A DEPOSIT FREE tariff is possible when renting a car with a navigator and full insurance.
- Full insurance with no deductible: 10-20 EUR/day depending on the car type:
- in case of an accident, theft or external injury the renter does not pay anything;the insurance does not cover:
- contamination of the interior, low-quality fuel filling, mechanical damage of the car (burnt clutch, suspension damage, etc);
- the police protocol is necessary for the insurance to be deemed in effect.
- Car return in the city of Prague or at the airport – EUR 15.
- Car return outside working hours (18:00–08:00) – EUR 30.
- GPS-Navigator – EUR 4/day (max. EUR 60 for the entire period).
- Child seat or booster is free of charge;
- Roof box (model-based option) 60–150 euros for the entire period;
- Snow chains. 19 euros/day (max. EUR 60 for the entire period);