Car rental terms and conditions in Prague
The terms of the vehicle lease must not cause any inconveniences! We have been following this principle for more than 5 years, providing with the best prices and rates for rental services for our customers. A car rental terms in carlove.cz has long been a generally accepted European standard.
Our car rental includes:
- Free delivery within Prague and to the airport from 8 am to 6 pm (2-day rentals or more);
- Cars are already reserved by the BASIC system; SILVER and GOLD insurance types are available from 2 or more days of rental.
- Road charges in the Czech Republic
- 21% VAT;
- Child seat or booster;
- 24/7 road assistance within Europe;
- Unlimited mileage (4-day rentals and more);
- some cars have special conditions for unlimited mileage;
- Studded/snow tires depending on the season.
Car rent conditions:
- Minimum rental period: 24 hours (excluding business-class cars with a driver and motorcade services);
- Minimum driver age: 21 years old (for some cars from luxury category minimum age is 25 years);
- Category B driving license (national or international) with at least 2 years of experience;
- Cash or VISA/Master Card are accepted;
- Foreign passport;
- In case renting to the company – statement from the trade court.
We pay attention to important features and additional rental charges before concluding an agreement.
- Fuel (a car is rented and returned with a full tank);
- Road charges abroad;
- Deposit based on the rent conditions:
- A DEPOSIT FREE tariff is possible when renting a car with a GPS-navigation and SILVER or GOLD insurance package. For a luxury, segment deposit is halved. In some cases, we reserve the right to raise the deposit.
- SILVER insurance form 10 EUR/day depending on the car type, GOLD insurance from 20 EUR/day depending on the car type:
- in case of an accident, theft or external injury the renter does not pay anything; the insurance does not cover:
- contamination of the interior, low-quality fuel filling, mechanical damage of the car (burnt clutch, suspension damage, etc);
- the police protocol is necessary for the insurance to be deemed in effect.
- Please note, that GOLD insurance cannot be provided for some special cars from Lux and Business segment, ask our manager.
- Car return in the city of Prague or at the airport – EUR 15.
- Car return outside working hours (18:00–08:00) – EUR 45.
- GPS-Navigator – EUR 4/day (max. EUR 60 for the entire period).
- Child seat or booster is free of charge;
- Roof box (model-based option) 60–150 euros for the entire period;
- Snow chains. 19 euros/day (max. EUR 60 for the entire period);