THE WORLD’S LONGEST SUSPENSION FOOTBRIDGE – Sky Bridge 721
Find the newly opened attraction in the Czech Republic, which is the world’s longest suspension footbridge!
It’s only 200 km away from Prague to the border with Poland, and you can drive it for about 2,5h by car.
Get ready for a unique moment, where you will find yourself 95 meters above a deep mountain valley. The 721-meters-long footbridge will take you from one mountain ridge to another. It will take some courage to cross the bridge, but we guarantee a unique experience that you will never forget.
- 21 meters | the longest suspension bridge
- 95 meters | the highest point above ground level
- 1,110 – 1,116 meters | the highest point above sea level
- 6 main supporting ropes and 60 wind ropes of various diameters
- 360 tonnes | the tractive force of each of the 6 main ropes
- 1.2 meters | the width of the walkway
- 2 km | the length of the educational trail “The Bridge of Time” with elements of augmented reality
- 2 years | the time it took to build the bridge
Sky Bridge 721 is not just a structure. It is a bridge that conveys the “idea of time”.
Crossing the bridge over the majestic valley of the Mlýnský Stream gives all visitors a unique opportunity to learn about the local countryside and history through an educational trail called “The Bridge of Time”. It includes a unique game with elements of augmented reality.